Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Does Love Has No Gender?"

"Every people in this world have their own opinions about love. Yeah, especially how concern they are about SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP. I am just an ordinary girl who has an experience of the same sex relationship."

I am a 20 years old girl, who fell in love with a LESBIAN, yes you read it right a lesbian, a tomboy. Everyone is asking me why and how i fell in love with a lesbian. Everyone is questioning my love for her and as well her love for me. I admit once I said "Yuck, lesbians. World doesn't deserve for their existence." But, you know, I regret what i've said. So let me tell a story, a story that completely changed my life, let's just say EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.


"HAHA yeah it's us. With her everything and everyday seem perfect. In this picture we had lack of sleep this is i guess November 2 or something."

Sorry for the face. Hahaha! But anyways, I met her September 2011, we used to be friends, I keep on insulting her. We shared talks and so much laughter. I never thought I am going to be that close to someone and knowing she's a lesbian. Whatever, I just love talking to her.


And the time comes that we're already too close to each other, I fall in love with her. Yes, I am the first one who loved here. And I knew that she feel the same way. I can't explain the happiness I felt when someone (one of our friend) confess such things haha. As if I am the happiest girl on earth. But yeah knowing her, makes me feel scared. She's probably a womanizer, she told me lot things about her past relationship and all were ended up cheating, miserable girls, and hell yeah she is so close being emotionless.

Well I set aside that scary thingy, I convinced myself to try to and there's nothing wrong in trying. We began dating and the time comes that she's on a vacation out of town, it's Christmas Eve December 24, 2011. I said yes. And we're officially ON.


Months were past, we fall in love to each other even more. And of course being in a relationship with my same gender is really hard. My family don't like her for me, they're saying it's just a waste of time and my friends were against too. They said we're not gonna work out. A sin, but nah, who cares? I love her, I am so much in love with her to give up everything just because they don't like her. I know her from head to toe, and I believe on her. Love is really blind. 


We shared too many memories together and I love those memories. I'll treasure it for the rest of my life. :)











LOTS AND LOTS OF PHOTO THAT REMINDING HOW WE'RE IN LOVE AND CARE FOR EACH OTHER.








"Those edited pictures every monthsary and anniversary. (Sorry, incomplete. I can't find everything.)





OHHH!!! Did I already told you, how silly she is? ^_^ That's why I am so much in love with her. She always makes me smile.







I love taking stolen shots (pictures) of her.


On our 1st anniversary, she gave me this ring ^_^


I hope this love will last forever, she's the only one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I want her and I need her.








But there's nothing permanent in this world except changes. Until we reach our Second anniversary. Our forever started to fall apart.

February 2014, she met a girl and courted her. She told me it was just for fun, Okay I forgive her. I thought we were going to settle it all together. But no, she choose the girl over me. I cried and cried, begging her to come back, asking what the hell is wrong. We're happy. What just happened? She refused me so many times and I became miserable as hell. Starting that day our relationship has been ruined every single day. I asked her why her? She don't know but she feels like she's in love with this girl, the girl is really opposite to my personality, and maybe that's why she don't love me anymore. I made a several mistakes, I also blame myself of loosing her. There's no day I didn't cry because of her. I can't also barely eat. I love her so much, I need her, I want her, just her.

November 2014 (a month before our 3rd anniversary)

She officially dump me for real, and this time, it was me who made a mistake. It's been 4 months but it's still hurt after all this time. I don't know how long I am going to carry this pain in me. I already forgive her and everything between us now just a memory. A memories I thought I am going to reminisce with her 20 years from now. It is possible to love a lesbian, coz i just did. I loved a lesbian.
Our happily ever after were not going to be happen. I never thought our fairy tale just ended too soon.
























No comments:

Post a Comment